Tuesday, November 8, 2011

25th Anniversary Zelda 3DS Bundle Announced...


FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the hell, Nintendo? Are you fucking kidding me?!! I waited MONTHS for something like this! I think at some point it was even denied that a special Zelda 3DS bundle is planned. So, I went to the store with a clear conscience that there won't be a Zelda 3DS and bought the red one. And now, one month later, this happens! You're punishing your faithful costumers! Every Zelda fan who already bought a 3DS now got betrayed by your marketing. Why not announce this earlier? Like at E3? Or at the 3DS conference? I would have waited. But there's no excuse, this should have been released since June or at least been announced at some point earlier!

This is unacceptable, Nintendo. And this isn't funny! I'm seriously angered right now and I'm never going to buy a Nintendo handheld early again. Because you're always punishing the early adopters. Something like this is the reason why people are hesitating to buy a 3DS. Nintendo just screwed every Zelda fan, who already bought one! And there are many. I mean, you can't release Ocarina of Time 3D with two preorder boni (the 3DS bag and the soundtrack CD), so that many Zelda fans go for the game, and then release an unannounced bundle for it half a year later... they screwed us. Imagine some Zelda fan bought a 3DS at the release of Ocarina of Time 3D. He would have lost 80 bucks due to the price cut and be unhappy that he didn't get the Zelda model. That's not fair!

So, what am I supposed to do right now? Buy this thing, sell my red 3DS, sell the second copy of OoT? I'm still losing money... Thanks, Nintendo! You just made one of your longtime costumers very angry and losing his trust in you.

Source: Nintendo Life

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember your statement back then: "I bet Nintendo releases a Bundle a month after I buy my 3DS." Sad to see that it actually happened like you predicted.

I don't understand Nintendo at all. The gamers that are most likely to have this game already are the ones that want this 3DS the most: Zelda Fans like you. I'd be so pissed. Luckily, I don't own a 3DS yet - I planned to buy the "new version" that is sure to come. This bundle, however, might change that...

Again, I understand you're pissed. One good thing: Skyward Sword is right ahead!

K2L said...

Nintendo is making very stupid decisions lately. They already lost me when they were leaking those SS spoilers (and now even the entire text dump witgh ending included.

Next time they wonder why they're lossing money like water in a broken duct, they will know why this time

Adam said...

Well that's something I would love to buy.

linkin' zeldaman said...

ya know the only thing funny was you cursing at nintendo lol. but i agree, this is like the mario combo dsiXL thing, but waaaaaaaaayyyyyy worse. p.s. nintendo got pwned

Cread said...

I did the exact same thing even with the red 3ds I was majorly disappointed cause the bundle 3ds looks awesome