Thursday, March 15, 2012

Link and Samus Costumes in Dynasty Warriors Vs.

Dynasty Warriors Vs. for the 3DS will feature Link's Skyward Sword outfit and Samus' Zero Suit as unlockable costumes:


I've never played Dynasty Warriors, but I doubt that this will change my mind. Damn, this looks weird. Especially Samus. I understand that these are Dynasty Warrior characters wearing Nintendo outfits. But it looks really weird.

Normally I'm into these kind of cameos, for example I love SoulCalibur II for the sole reason of having Link as a character and I got DOA:Dimensions for the Metroid stage. So, having both Link and Samus as a cameo would be pretty exciting. Maybe there are characters in the game, where the costumes don't look completely weird. But I doubt it...


Source: Kotaku (news) / NintendoEverything (pictures)

4 comments:

Skullvic said...

? do'h! xD
they have too many sellings that they need to do that? ...

TourianTourist said...

I don't know, but I heard Dynasty Warriors is quite popular in Japan. No matter what these costumes give the game a lot more attention.

K2L said...

Too bad only the costumes, and not the characters themselves, appeat. =(

Bacon said...

Link looks like Barbie's Ken and Samus looks like a slut.