Saturday, December 7, 2013

Got my A Link Between Words Treasure Chest with Sounds

I just got this send from the UK yesterday:


The first 1000 registries of the game in the German Club Nintendo after 12AM on the launch date were rewarded with one. I've heard, the 1000 chests were gone after about 5 minutes, so you had to be really quick to get one.

This was the only way to get this chest in Germany without importing it. No retailer had it as a preorder bonus, which is a shame, because it was a lot easier to get this chest in other countries of Europe. But I'm happy that I got one. I love the sound effect, when you open the chest.

I will now use this to store my 3DS Zelda games. I have two copies of Ocarina of Time 3D due to the late bundle and one copy of A Link Between Worlds... that leaves space for two more 3DS Zelda games, Nintendo! *hint, hint* But I'm confident that the chest will be filled eventually. Majora's Mask 3D simply needs to happen now after all these Majora teasers and A Link Between Worlds is predestined to receive a great follow-up in the next two years.

The chest also stores DS games, so I could fill it with Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, but I honestly feel like those games don't deserve the chest. :D

No comments: