Monday, April 25, 2016

Still no Zelda Picross


Well, that's a close one... I just want to get the My Nintendo Picross - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess game, but I'm exactly 10 points short. Nintendo really wants you to use the Miitomo thing, apparently. I currently don't have a working Smartphone available, so I can't just grab the Miitomo points. But I can wait one more week.

And for one month this certainly isn't bad. Well, many of these points were from the pre-registration and Nintendo account linking early on, but you can also get up to 120 Platinum Points per week by doing the following:

  • Collect the coins on the ground
  • Visit Miiverse
  • Visit the eShop
  • Visit the official Nintendo Homepage

The latter is actually not listed in the missions and you just receive the 30 points automatically. Some people might miss this though, so it's probably good to mention it.

Anyway... I will be able to play the Zelda Picross next week and maybe share some thoughts about it then!

4 comments:

black_imperator said...

thanks for the nintendo homepage remark, i hadn't noticed it.

Marandahir said...

Just don't expect it to be anywhere near as big a game as Pokémon Picross.

It's great, but it's a much smaller game (probably because they knew most people would grab it as an initial reward).

TourianTourist said...

I haven't played any Picross yet, so I don't have any expectations really... :-D

Marandahir said...

Then you'll be fine. I think I'm racing through Twilight Princess Picross because I'm so used to this special type of puzzle after hundreds of hours invested in Pokémon Picross. The challenge is less than if I was new at it. These puzzles are addicting but it feels like they just didn't include nearly as many puzzles in the Zelda version!