Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spirit Tracks EU Release Date




Nintendo of Europe has announced their Winter 2009 lineup and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is going to be released on December 11th, four days after the US release and not on the Friday before like I hoped. The same with New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which is going to be released on November 20th here. Still, with Spirit Tracks that's only four days, where I have to avoid any Zelda related site and any spoilers on them. We have seen much longer waiting times here.

Right now I'm playing the more than awesome Metroid Prime Trilogy, which will probably keep me entertained until the release of New SMB Wii, which then should keep me entertained until the release of Spirit Tracks.

Also, Nintendo is celebrating its 120th birthday right now, the company was founded on September 23, 1889. This could lead to an interesting press conference this month.

Source: Nintendo of Europe

No comments: