Thursday, December 3, 2009

Spirit Tracks Leaked




Some gaming sites including Gametrailers and even Zelda sites like TheHylia and ZeldaInformer already got their copy of Spirit Tracks by now and of course the game had to be the leaked to the internet. I don't bother with it too much, instead I will try to avoid any Zelda related sites until I'm finished with the game. Gametrailers reviewed the game today and give it a 9/10, which is pretty good. However, I do not recommend watching the video, do yourself a favor and just wait until next week, it spoils some pretty good surprises. Including what's the last item in your inventory.



That gives us the complete list of items (it's actually seven items, not just six like previously stated, but the Spirit Pipes is one of them):
  • Boomerang
  • Bombs
  • Bow
  • Whirlwind
  • Snake Whip
  • The item mentioned above
  • Spirit Pipes
It's also confirmed, that the multiplayer won't have online capabilities, it's local only. That really disappoints me, because it looked like it's finally going to be the perfect Zelda multiplayer mode, but local only is just Four Swords all over again and totally useless to everyone without friends, that like Zelda and own a Nintendo DS.

I will get my hands on the new Zelda game next Friday and I will try to blog intensely about my experiences with the game.

No comments: