Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's that Time of the Year

The blog's a little bit on hold lately, I apologize for that. Well, it's the typical "I'm not in the mood for Zelda"-time of the year, last year around that time there weren't many Zelda posts either. I'm also not regularly visiting any Zelda forums at the moment, most of them are back in repeating the same old discussions all over again. Well, I'm waiting for something new, which rekindles the interest for Zelda, but this can take time until E3, where hopefully the new Zelda game will be shown and which hopefully gets me excited. I was hoping for some news at the Game Developers Conference, but there weren't any.

Also, right now I'm playing Unreal Tournament 3, after I finally have the computing power available to play this game. Maybe I will blog a little about Unreal, since I still have the Unreal section here, but most Zelda fans probably won't care for that and there's actually not much to blog about. But Unreal is the only non-Nintendo game series, which I totally love, so it deserves a special spot somewhere and I have real fun with UT3 at the moment.

However, I've prepared some Zelda updates for the near future, but just don't expect the update frequency of the months around the release of Spirit Tracks.

No comments: