Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Other M Gameplay Video





This looks better than I thought it would. It actually looks like a cool mix between Super Metroid and Metroid Prime, Other M could turn out to be the "Best of Metroid"-game. Or it could be total junk, I will only know for sure when I play it myself.

I was actually surprised by the open jungle area. I thought the game would take entirely place on this spaceship and that all the "2D" sequences would be like on rails, but I guess I was mistaken. Even better then. And it seems like there's auto aim in the classic gameplay, because hitting those flying insects so smoothly while running would be impossible with the D-Pad alone.

Voice acting could screw things up if done badly. Samus calling Mother Brain actually "Mother" is quite lame...

No comments: