Friday, December 9, 2011

Skyward Sword Sidequest Guide (German)


Just so you know what I've been up to lately, here's an update. I've been working on the sidequest guide of ZeldaEurope.de. Here you can find individual guides. And this file contains all information in one 51 page large pdf file.

It covers basically everything. Pieces of Heart in order, Goddess Cubes sorted by region and order or by chests, Gratitude Crystals, wallets, adventure pouch ugrades, empty bottles, medals, and upgrades. It also contains the best farming spots and strategies for all treasures and insects. It got all the Gossip Stone informations, Goddess Walls, tricks and easter eggs. I think it's the first complete sidequest guide of the game available (for example IGN is still missing one Goddess Cube xD). Unfortunately it's all in German and I don't plan to translate it. But since I have some readers from Germany, I just wanted to inform you.

Check it out.

2 comments:

K2L said...

Considering that I'm not going to buy the game, the guide being in German will obviously not affect me.

I would still like to learn a new language, though. English and Spanish (the latter being my native language) are all I know. =(

Anonymous said...

Das mit den Glitzersporen wusste ich nicht!