Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sheik, Darunia and Ruto announced for Hyrule Warriors

Darunia dancing in joy

Nice! We're back on track again.

After the last update, where we only got Fi, I was a little bit worried that the final roster might not be as large, as we had expected. So, I kept my expectations low and reduced my roster to a hand full of characters. While I really wanted Darunia, I was quite skeptical about Ruto and Sheik. But now that we got those two, I'm currently aiming at a 18-20 character roster, not counting the villains.

Originally I had the idea of having all the sages as playable character and now that we got Impa, Darunia, Ruto and Sheik/Zelda, there's no excuse not to have the rest of them. I still want to see Nabooru badly, and Saria and Raura still might have a chance now. I'm eager to see, how Ruto will work, so I can come up with better ideas for those two.

And even though we have Ruto now, I still want to see Mikau. He's the rockstar of the Zelda universe and he shouldn't be missing in a game, where the majority of the music is Zelda rock.

I'm still worried, why they only have shown Fi in the last update. The update was about Skyward Sword and it would have been the perfect opportunity to show Groose or Scrapper alongside Fi, unless of course those characters don't exist in the roster ...

And as expected, we're getting an Ocarina of Time update this week! There probably will also be Ganondorf and other things, so I will create a new wish list at the end of the week, as soon as we have learned everything new!

No comments: