Friday, November 13, 2015

November 2015 Nintendo Direct Zelda Overload

I'm really sad that I didn't find the time to make my usual prediction post for the Nintendo Direct, where I list all possibilities for Zelda news, because this is actually the first time that my entire list became true! Okay, that's easy to claim in hindsight, but at least I made a small Tweet for ZeldaEurope with my ideas, which was spot on. But on Hyrule Blog I would have gone into more detail. Anyway, this is what the list would have looked like:

  • Twilight Princess HD reveal
  • Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks for Virtual Console
  • Tri Force Heroes DLC
  • Hyrule Warriors Legends release + Linkle reveal
  • Maybe some footage of Zelda U

I was also preparing a post about how I didn't think that Twilight Princess HD would be a good idea and my fears became reality, but I will save this for another post.

Best news were the DLC for Tri Force Heroes! It's free, just the way I wanted it, so I can easily install the DLC on all my systems. Perfect. And it looks like I was right about the Hero's Trial idea, but more about this in an upcoming post as well!

PS: Linkle ftw

No comments: