Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Twilight Princess HD Miiverse Stamp Guide


While playing through Twilight Princess HD I was busy compiling a list of all 50 Miiverse Stamp locations. I really enjoyed this new feature, because it added some unique rewards, where you previously would only find Rupees.

You can find the guide(s) here:

English version on GameFAQs
German version on ZeldaEurope (PDF)

Usually I only write these smaller location guides in German for ZeldaEurope, so this is the first time that I'm also releasing such a guide in English. All my other English guides were about a more complicated topic such as the Magic Rings or the StreetPass battles, where no other English guide provided the same level of detail. So, I usually don't write "dull" guides like this in English, though here at least I dedicated a part of the guide about the changes from the GameCube and Wii versions. I tried to list, how many Rupees were originally found in those chests, which may or may not be interesting to some people.

By the way, you can find all my guides in English on the right side bar, where I added a list called "My Guides".